Kohl’s Ranch Property Owners,
KRHOA is starting the process of applying for a 2017 Wildland Fire Hazardous Fuels Grant (WFHF). The first step is to identify what property owners are interested in participating in the grant (if awarded).
The timeline is very important to apply for a grant. Below are dates we would have to meet to have a good chance for an award.
- January 2017 KRHOA meeting
- Finalize what homeowners will participate in the grant (if awarded)
- February 2017
- All identified properties will be assessed by AZ State Forestry
- Submit KRHOA grant application to AZ State Forestry
- March 4 2017
- Application submittal deadline
- Summer 2017
- Initial grant awards
Details on the grant and how to apply can be found on this document. and please email questions to Bob Higel at email@example.com.